This policy applies only to information we collect in NHA or by email, text, and any other electronic communications sent through or in connection with NHA.
This policy does not apply to information that we collect offline or on any other Websites, including Websites you may access through NHA. Third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
2. PROPER AGE & APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
2.1 Proper Age
NHA is not intended for users under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from users under 18. If we learn We have collected or received personal information from a User under 18 without verification, We will delete that information.
Additionally, NHA is not intended for Users outside of the applicable jurisdiction. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a User outside of our applicable jurisdiction, We will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under 18 or outside of NHA applicable jurisdiction, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.2 Applicable Jurisdictions
Tournaments will not be available for users physically located in the following US states: Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Washington
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
3.1 How We collect information from and about users of NHA:
- Directly from you when you provide it to NHA.
- Automatically when you use NHA.
3.2 Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use NHA, We may ask you to provide information:
By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, or driver’s license number, affidavit of eligibility / any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as (address, phone, payment info, date of birth).
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App, including information provided at the time of registering to use NHA, posting material and requesting any further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with NHA.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through NHA and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide personal and/or financial information before placing an order through the NHA.
- Your name
- Email address;
- Date of birth;
- PayPal or credit card billing information
- Profile photo;
- Your preferences;
- Submissions to various competitions and promotions;
- Communications sent to us by you;
- Your subscriptions to newsletters and services offered by us; and
- Any other information you submit to NHA when choosing to participate in various activities on the Service.
- In addition to the above, we may need to verify your identity in order for you to use some aspects of the Service. For purposes of verification, we may also collect the following personal information from you (for compliance reasons, provision of this information, when requested, is a mandatory condition of using our Service):
- Passport information;
- Driving license information
- Social Security Number
- Other identification documents;
- Permanent and temporary address;
- Tax-related information; and
- Other information as may be required to verify you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In addition, if you choose to log in, access or otherwise connect to NHA, or contact NHA, through a social networking service (such as Facebook), we may collect your user ID and user name associated with that social networking service, as well as any information you make public using that social networking service. We may also collect information you have authorized the social networking service to share with us (such as your user ID, public profile information, email address, birthday, friends list, and pages you have “liked”).
NHA may also collect information about you from third parties, such as marketing partners, identity verification services, anti-fraud services and other service providers.
4. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION AND TRACKING
4.1 When you download, access, and use NHA, we may use technology to automatically collect the following information:
- Usage Details. When you access and use NHA, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of NHA, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. NHA also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. NHA collects real-time information about the location of your device.
- Camera Access: In order for users to upload profile pictures
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download NHA or delete it from your device. Note, however, that opting out of NHA’s collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party Websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). To opt out of behavioral tracking on or through this app and how we respond to browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking, please contact email@example.com
4.2 Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of NHA or the App.
- Web Beacons. Pages of NHA and our emails may contain small electronic files known as Web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity)
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFOMRMATION
5.1 We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with NHA and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when NHA updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Investigate and protecting the integrity of NHA’s contests
- Provide marketing material regarding NHA tournaments or promotions
- Use the information for the purpose of communicating with You
- We may use your information (both personal and non-personal information) to send you marketing and advertising content, including sending you advertising through multiple channels, such as direct mail, email, push notifications and display media. We may send you advertising or content regarding our products and services, or products and services that we market on behalf of another company, such as a sports team, a sports venue, or a other entity.
- We use your information to improve the quality and design of our Service and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services such as by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends
- We may anonymize, de-identify, or aggregate your information for any legitimate business purposes, including for reporting and research, or advertising. Such anonymized and/or aggregated data does not personally identify you. Sometimes, this information may be used to target more relevant content or offers to you across different devices – for instance, we may provide you with offers and content on your mobile device, based on your web-based activity.
- We will retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes unless the law requires us to keep it for a longer period of time. To provide security and business continuity for the activities described here, we make backups of certain data, which we may retain for longer than the original data.
The information we collect helps us to improve NHA and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize NHA according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use NHA.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (registration form)/adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
6.1 We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
In addition, We may disclose personal information that We collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of NHA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by NHA about NHA users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information regarding NHA’s third parties please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of NHA, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NHA, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In the event that you win a prize we may use your personal information (such as your name and photo) in connection with publicity purposes.
- In the event that you win a promotion run by us we may be required to either publish or make available upon request your name and county in accordance with applicable legislation
- When you participate in a contest, we may publish your username on a list of the contest participants, along with a link to your profile page.
- In addition, we may disclose to third parties various types of your information for targeted online or mobile advertising, as further described in the Section titled “Third Party Advertising and Analytics.”
7. YOUR CHOICES
7.1 We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow NHA to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of NHA may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address or other Personal Information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into NHA and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that We collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTING
8.1 When you use NHA or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different Websites, apps, and other online services Websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, please contact email@example.com.
8.2 Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
9. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
9.1 California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of NHA that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. DATA SECURITY
10.1 We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of NHA, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of NHA like chat rooms. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of NHA.
To further protect your privacy and security, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through NHA. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
11. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY
12. SECTION TITLES
13. CONTACT INFORMATION
LAST UPDATED 4/10/2019